BTEC Business Lecturer
Brockenhurst College has an exciting opportunity for a BTEC Business Lecturer to join their dedicated and enthusiastic team. Working on a part time, permanent basis you will receive a competitive salary of £19,809 - £36,119 pro rata.
We are a high-achieving college who attract around 3,000 sixth form students across the region each year. We are based within the stunning New Forest National Park and offer our students a huge range of courses and superb facilities.
The BTEC Business Lecturer Role:
Reporting to the Head of Curriculum, you will be responsible for continually improving the learning experience and achievement of students through effective teaching.
Key skills, responsibilities and attitudes required as our BTEC Business Lecturer include:
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business or similar
- Appropriate teacher training qualification (or working towards this)
- Excellent teaching skills
- Able to manage learners and learning effectively
- Able to develop effective learning resources
- Knowledge and understanding of current developments in the relevant curriculum area
- Knowledge of appropriate health and safety requirements
- Supportive and positive approach to teaching and learning
Closing date: 29th August 2019
Interview date: 3rd September 2019
If you feel you are the right candidate for this BTEC Business Lecturer role then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks which includes an enhanced DBS check as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK.
- Access to onsite Gym, Tennis/Badminton courts, Football pitches (indoor & out)
- Weekly staff Yoga and Football
- On-site Nursery offers childcare at superb rates in and outside of term time
- Access to the Teachers' Pension Scheme
- Free eye care vouchers
- Free secure onsite parking
- Access to a range of discounts including shopping, travel and healthcare
- 37 days leave plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time staff) and an option to purchase further leave through our Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme provided externally to the College. This is a completely confidential service and is free to all members of staff at the College.