Nursery Apprentice or Senior Nursery Apprentice
We are looking for a New Nursery Assistant Apprentice or Senior Nursery Apprentice to join our staff team
This is a fixed term post for approximately 18 months from start date
Hours: 37 hours per week, 52 weeks a year
Salary £7,193 Nursery Assistant apprentice
Salary £10,328 – £15,105 Senior Nursery Assistant
Due to promotion and upgrades within our setting, we are looking for some new Apprentices to work within our committed, enthusiastic nursery staff team. Suitable candidates will either be looking to gain a relevant nationally recognised level 2 or level 3 qualification within a fixed time scale. You will need some experience of working with children in either a voluntary or paid position and be committed to completing a full and relevant level 2 and 3 qualification.
You will also need to either hold a GCSE in English, Maths and ICT to a level C or above or be able to undertake functional skills at level 2 in these subjects, if you do not already hold these.
You should be hard working, dedicated, caring and enjoy working with young children in a challenging but rewarding team environment. You need good communication skills both written and verbal and be committed to work flexibly within the high standards expected in our setting.
Although this post will be based in one main area, all staff are required to work flexibly within all areas of the nursery and pre-school with children aged from 3 months - 5 years.
If you enjoy working with young children and are looking for an opportunity to gain a nationally recognized qualification, working within an excellent staff team, with excellent holiday benefits including two weeks closure at Christmas and a good pension scheme, then please apply through the Apprenticeship or Brockenhurst College websites. For further information please ring Vicky, Sue, Nicky or Megan on 01590 625332
Due to the nature of this Apprenticeship, Candidates must be aged 17 years and over and be able to gain a suitable DBS for working with children
- Access to onsite Gym, Tennis/Badminton courts, Football pitches (indoor & out)
- Weekly staff Yoga and Football
- On-site Nursery offers childcare at superb rates all year round
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free eye care vouchers for DSE users
- Free secure onsite parking
- Access to a range of discounts including shopping, travel and healthcare
- 25 days leave plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time staff)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme provided externally to the College. This is a completely confidential service and is free to all members of staff at the College