Nursery Apprentice/ Senior Apprentice
We are looking for either a Senior Nursery Apprentice or Nursery Apprentice to work within our committed, enthusiastic nursery staff team.
This is a fixed term post for approx 18 months from start date with a salary of £7,050 - £15,839 depending on age and the post appointed to. This is a full time, full year post (37hrs a week 52 weeks a year).
A Senior Apprentice must hold a full and relevant level 2 qualification or have enough experience to be accepted onto the CYPW level 3 advanced apprenticeship course and will be looking to gain a full and relevant nationally recognised level 3 qualification.
A Nursery Apprentice will have some experience of working with children and be looking to gain a level 2 apprenticeship in Early Years.
You should be hard working, dedicated, caring and enjoy working with young children in a challenging but rewarding team environment. You need good communication skills both written and verbal and be committed to work flexibly within the high standards expected in our setting.
Although this post will be based in one main area, all staff are required to work flexibly within all areas of the nursery.
If you enjoy working with young children and are looking for an opportunity to gain a nationally recognized qualification, working within an excellent staff team, then please apply for an application form through The Human Resources department at Brockenhurst College
Due to the nature of this post, you must be aged over 17 and eligible to apprenticeship funding to apply.
- Access to onsite Gym, Tennis/Badminton courts, Football pitches (indoor & out)
- Weekly staff Yoga and Football
- On-site Nursery offers childcare at superb rates all year round
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free eye care vouchers for DSE users
- Free secure onsite parking
- Access to a range of discounts including shopping, travel and healthcare
- 25 days leave plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time staff)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme provided externally to the College. This is a completely confidential service and is free to all members of staff at the College